Cutting through the clutter of cheap scooters, comes the superior range of MotoTec Powerboards, formerly UberScoot & Evo Powerboards from Puzey Design. Through state-of-the-art design and manufacturing techniques, the new generation of Powerboards have taken a technological leap and are loaded with innovative features that make all other brands of scooters seem obsolete.
10 years of development have resulted in the most advanced gas scooter launched to date. This 2X design has been developed and refined to be as tough as it is functional, making it one of the most versatile PTVs on the market. Whether used for daily commuting or extreme riding, the 2X will handle any terrain with the greatest of ease.
The 2X uses newly developed cross tread stability tires, the patented 2-speed gearbox and the auto locking fold up/fold down design, making it as easy to maintain as it is to ride for any novice or veteran adventurer.
- Front “Cam-Link” Suspension – Unlike the competition, this is a true suspension system that offers a smooth ride, while offering excellent resistance when landing after jumps.
- 2-Speed Gear Box – The first two speed scooter in the world! This gives you power at lower speeds and higher top speeds. Patented design by Puzey Designs.
- Quick Release Seat
- Billet Deck – CNC Cut Billet Aluminum Deck.
- Reinforced Frame – Superior design, quality welding and quality steel.
- Posi Lock Folding – Improved folding system, with superior feel and functionality.
- One-Touch Chain Tensioning – Tighten the final drive chain in one simple and easy action without having to align the rear wheel.
- CUSTOM Alloy Rims – Forged aluminum.
- Disc Brakes – Front and Rear with Aluminum Brake Levers.
- Adjustable Handlebars – Height and Position adjustable MX Handlebars.
- Tires – 11 inch Oversized Knobby Dirt Tires.
Drive System: 2 Speed Gear Box (Thumb shifter)
Seat Included: Yes (removable)
Engine: 49cc 2-Stroke (EPA Approved)
Top Speed: 30mph (weight dependent)
Brakes: Front & Rear Disc
Tires/Front: 11 inch Pneumatic Knobby Tire 90/65-6.5 (split rim for easy changing, with tube)
Tires/Rear: 11 inch Pneumatic Knobby Tire 90/65-6.5 (split rim for easy changing, with tube)
Max load: 265 lbs
Max Range: 20 miles per tank
Carton Size: 46x17x19 inches 71lbs
Product Size: Standing 49x24x44in, Folded 49x24x20in
Net Weight: 53 lbs
Gross Weight 58 lbs
Warranty: 60 Day Parts Replacement
No California Sales
This product contains one or more chemicals, including lead, known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to http://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/