Cutting through the clutter of cheap scooters, comes the superior range of MotoTec Powerboards, formerly UberScoot & Evo Powerboards from Puzey Design. Through state-of-the-art design and manufacturing techniques, the new generation of Powerboards have taken a technological leap and are loaded with innovative features that make all other brands of scooters seem obsolete.
- Front “Cam-Link” Suspension – Unlike the competition, this is a true suspension system that offers a smooth ride, while offering excellent resistance when landing after jumps.
- Quick Release Seat
- Reinforced Frame – Superior design, quality welding and quality steel.
- Posi Lock Folding – Improved folding system, with superior feel and functionality.
- CUSTOM Alloy Rims – Forged aluminum.
- Disc Brakes – Front and Rear with Aluminum Brake Levers.
- Adjustable Handlebars – Height and Position adjustable MX Handlebars.
- Tires – 10 inch Air Filled Oversized Tires.
- Drive System: Chain
- Motor: 1000 Watt
- Batteries: Three 12V/12AH (36 volt system)
- Manufacture Recommended Age: 16 years old & up
- Economy Mode Button – Conserve Battery Life
- Top Speed: 26 MPH
- Battery Life: 250 cycles
- Charger Included: Yes
- Charging Time: 4-8 hours
- Brakes: Front & Rear Disc
- Tires/Front: 10 inch Pneumatic Street Tire
- Tires/Rear: 10 inch Pneumatic Street Tire
- Max load: 265 lbs
- Max Range: 10 miles per charge (weight dependent)
- Seat Included: Yes, Quick Release
- Foldable: Yes, Posi Lock
- Carton Size: 46x13x18 inches 99lbs
- Product Size: Length 44in, Height 42in
- Product Weight: 79lbs
CEC Certified for California Sale
This product contains one or more chemicals, including lead, known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to http://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/